Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #216

Today starts a new challenge from the Flutter By Wednesday challenge blog. This week's challenge is to use punches or dies. And of course - include a butterfly or fairy!

I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the image panel. I actually started with a "fancy" border die for the image, but I just couldn't get my layers to look good, so I went "clean and simple." That's my favorite, anyway! The image is a free digi from Sweet Coloring Pages. I colored her with Copics, then cut her out with my Spellbinders rectangle die. Before removing her from the die, I sponged with a soft yellow ink. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Her wings needed Star Dust Stickles, of course! She went to my friend, Lucy, whose birthday was the 13th of this month:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

11 comments:

JUDI said...

LYNETTE, She is so cute, the card is really NEAT.
With Love Judi

Mary said...

Your card is adorable Lynette. I love that you added the glitter to the wings on the little fairy. What a sweet image. Love the new look of your blog. :) Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving Day.

Mary

Sheri said...

Very cute Lynette. You do find some very cool images to play with. I like her C&S.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That image is just precious and colored beautifully!!!

jan farnworth said...

simple and sweet nicely done.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a cute image! Sweet card!

Kathy said...

So pretty, love the sparkly wings.

Chrissy said...

Just beautiful Lynette, gorgeous colouring and love these images..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Joanne said...

She is absolutely GORGEOUS! Your coloring is awesome...as always!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, she's adorable! Sweet!

Denice said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty, sweet and pretty!
:Dxx