Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #215 - A Sketch


This week's Flutter By Wednesday challenge is another wonderful sketch by Kathy. We'd love to have you join us! Check out the details on the blog and start creating!

I started with a sticker that I got at JoAnn's a couple weeks ago. I thought kraft would be a good choice for it, so I went with black and kraft. The main image panel is mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado set.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Jenée said...

Beautiful image, and it really looks lovely done in the browns and black you've used for your card. Great interpretation of the sketch.

Kristie said...

That is a cool sticker, love the patterns on the butterfly! Nice take on the sketch!

Sandy said...

Wow, who knew that 'kraft' could look so sophisticated! Lovely card.

JUDI said...

Very nice card. I love the sticker, and the colors you used are great together.
With Love Judi

Kathy said...

This is beautiful. Love the monochromatic look, great idea to use a sticker for the focal point.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lynette, love the colour combo and such a beautiful pattern on the butterfly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

What a great take on Kathy's sketch...love the butterfly and color combo!
:Dxx

Joey said...

This is so striking, gorgeous card. Joey x

Rachel OCrowley said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

There is something about Kraft but it always looks good, I have a set of 8x8 card blanks in Kraft and always use them, I must post some on my blog.
This is lovely and the black goes so well and your card is so like the sketch well done Hugs Elaine