Monday, November 26, 2012

Blog Candy Winnings - Memory Box Dies

Lucky me - I won a $20 gift certificate to the on-line store of my choice from Dawn at My Stamping Thyme. Thanks so much, Dawn! I thought about it a bit, and went with Crop Stop. I ordered three dies from Memory Box. I have used two of them on my cards for today. (I had a great weekend and got twelve cards done. It was so much fun!)

This first card uses a die called Country Landscape. I cut it out using a textured black cardstock. I embossed the piece of red with a LifeStyle Crafts embossing folder. The sentiment is two stamps from a Technique Tuesday set. The card base is ivory.
This second card uses a die called Dancing Tulips. I cut it from green and also from the patterned purple paper from Recollections. I glued them on white and matted with black. Then I covered the card front with the same purple patterned paper. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Aren't the dies fun? I keep buying and buying them. They really add to a card. I love yours and congrats on the blog win

Sandy said...

Congratulations on your blog win! I really like your Dancing Tulips card.

Patti J said...

Love both of these, Lynette! Creating with dies are so much fun! I think that tulip die needs to come live with me - thanks for the inspiration! Congrats on your win :)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love Memory Box dies and I actually have that tulip die but a different landscape one. Your cards are great. Love the lavender tulips!!! And CONGRATULATIONS on winning that $20 certificate!

Unknown said...

wow I love your card especially the first one!

Colorado Crafter said...

Congratulations, lucky lady! Oh how I've been wanting some Memory Box dies! LOL!! Maybe someday. They sure make lovely cards!