Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #213

It's Wednesday, so that means it's time for a new challenge from the Flutter By Wednesday blog. This week's challenge is open - anything goes as long as you use a butterfly or a fairy. We're sponsored this week by A Day For Daisies. Edited to add: There is a $12 gift certificate available for one lucky winner winner of the challenge this week!

As a member of the FBW Design Team, I was allowed to choose a digital image. The image I chose is called "Christmas Light Fairy" and can be found here. Isn't she sweet? I colored her with Copic markers (nearly 30 of them!) and added Star Dust Stickles to her wings. The sentiment is from Rubber Stampede. I simply mounted the image panel on foam squares with no matting. Love the white on white:) (And now I guess I've got a start on next year's cards, since I was already done with my Christmas cards for this year!)

I'm also linking her up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog. The specific challenge this week is a recipe to follow, but the main challenge is to make a Christmas card.

Thanks for your comments on Monday's post.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Lynette , thank you so much for your lovely wishes, you are so kind .
Wow this card is gorgeous I love ADFD images they are so sweet . Well done Big Hugs Elaine

Sheri said...

How creative is that? Love it!

Joan V said...

Lynette, this is so cute. What? you are done with your Christmas cards !!! Bravo. Thanks for sharing.

Annie said...

This is adorable!!

jan farnworth said...

what a sweet Christmas card nicely done.

Chrissy said...

Perfect CAS card Lynette..adorable little fairy.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very cute design and great coloring!

Joey said...

Lynette this is so so cute! I love it. Joey x

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such an adorable image and your coloring is awesome!

Jeanette said...

This is SO sweet Lynette! I love the white on white with this sweet little angel!

Kristie said...

Sweet card, Lynette!! Love how you colored the image and way to go on starting next year's cards!

Danni said...

I wish I had your eye for these simply fabulous Clean And Simple cards. Love this so much!! You have my address right...just in case it needs a home! :)

Denice said...

Oh Lynette...this is so adorable! What a wonderful image you used, not to mention your wonderful coloring. This is the best CAS card I've seen in a while!
:Dxx