Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanks, Donna!

 I have a blog reader who I was lucky enough to meet in person the summer before last. She sends me the most wonderful cards for many holidays. Since she doesn't have a blog to share her cards on, I thought I would share some of them here. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I'm trying to convince her to start her own blog:) She has been published many times, though!

 Thanks, Donna, for all of these beautiful cards.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!


The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful cards!

JUDI said...

LYNETTE, Donna's cards are really GREAT! Tell her she has another follower when she gets her Blog. I like her designs, they are very creative.
With Love Judi

Joanne said...

What WONDERFUL cards! I wish I could color a bunny like realistic! Thanks for sharing her cards with us.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Donna needs a blog! Great cards.