Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanks, Donna!

 I have a blog reader who I was lucky enough to meet in person the summer before last. She sends me the most wonderful cards for many holidays. Since she doesn't have a blog to share her cards on, I thought I would share some of them here. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I'm trying to convince her to start her own blog:) She has been published many times, though!


 Thanks, Donna, for all of these beautiful cards.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Rachel OCrowley said...

Beautiful cards!

JUDI said...

LYNETTE, Donna's cards are really GREAT! Tell her she has another follower when she gets her Blog. I like her designs, they are very creative.
With Love Judi

Joanne said...

What WONDERFUL cards! I wish I could color a bunny like that....so realistic! Thanks for sharing her cards with us.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Donna needs a blog! Great cards.