Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Harriet!

Happy Birthday to my great friend, Harriet! I hope your day is awesome!

I stamped the pretty flower (from The Paper Studio) with Memento ink and colored with Copics. The sentiment is from Serendipity Stamps. (Thanks, Sheri!) I matted with Garden Green from Stampin' Up and punched the bottom with a Martha Stewart border punch. I mounted the image panel on foam squares. The background is embossed with a Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder and matted with Garden Green. Thanks, Harriet, for letting me use the picture you took!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty card. Harriet will love it! I like the sentiment but sure don't remember it! Your coloring is wonderful, Lynette

Sandy said...

Oh Lynette, what a lovely card. That embossed background really sets off that pretty floral piece.

Rachel OCrowley said...

Beautiful card!

Harriet Skelly said...

Thanks for the pretty BD card Lynette - the picture doesn't do justice to all the sparkle on it! Harriet

Joanne said...

AWESOME job on the flower...I can see all the wonderful sparkle! A perfect birthday card!