Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Annie and Ray!

Today is my friend Annie's anniversary. Happy Anniversary, Annie and Ray!

I made their card using another piece I did with my Letterpress a few weeks ago. I used the plate with no ink to give a nice white letterpressed background. I scored the lines on the front side to continue the "debossed" theme. I matted with red cardstock. The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado set. The butterfly was punched out of shimmery white with a Martha Stewart punch and I added three black gems to the body.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Pretty card. I am sure they will love it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! When I had my Letterpress I never thought to use it without ink.

Unknown said...

This is lovely I adore butterflies , I have not used one for ages, must get my dies out Hugs Elaine