Friday, November 30, 2012

Embossed Sympathy

A friend requested some sympathy cards, so this is one I made for her. The card base and main panel are ivory. The matting is Old Olive cardstock from Stampin' Up! I stamped the sentiment from Kaisercraft with Versafine Black Onyx ink. I scored the accent lines with my Scor-Pal, then I embossed the top with a Swiss Dots folder from Cuttlebug and the bottom with a Cuttlebug border folder. After embossing, I re-scored the lines to make sure they were nice and sharp.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Very elegant card.

Rachel OCrowley said...

Lovely design!

Sandy said...

A perfect sympathy card, simple & elegant.

Lisa Lara said...

So elegant and classy Lynette. Love those embossed dots.........I should pull mine out.

Char said...

Very clean and elegant. I like the simplicity!!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Wonderful! The simplicity of white with just the sentiment is very nice!