Saturday, May 16, 2020

Christmas Blessings

While digging through my stamps recently, I came across this stamp. I'm not even sure where i got it, but I'm thinking it's from a friend who isn't stamping anymore. (Is that right, Lucy?) It's from My Sentiments Exactly. For this first card, I stamped it with Versamark Ink and embossed it with silver embossing powder. I matted with shimmery silver paper. The sentiment is also embossed with silver.
For this second card, I stamped with black, colored lightly with Copics, added shimmer to the stars and matted with blue.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

My first thought was to say "sweet" too. Love that little lamb! Great Christmas card!

Cheryl W said...

Your card has the gentle beauty of Christmas innocence. I like both versions. I imagine the first one was a wee bit quicker to make, but the spots of color on the second one make it very eye-catching.