Thursday, May 14, 2020

Two-Fer Challenge - Flowers, Repeat Impressions Challenge

The Two-Fer Challenge this month is flowers. How could I pass that up? :) Besides that, I had just come across this old, wood-mounted rubber stamp by Inkadinkado. I think it's so pretty. I had decided to stamp it on watercolor paper and get it painted. This was done before I even remembered the Two-Fer Challenge, but it was perfect timing. Then I saw that the challenge on Repeat Impressions' blog, House That Stamps Built, included one of the Tic Tac Toe challenge lines being flowers and watercolor! I just added a few gems to the second card and it fit that challenge, too! I don't usually do challenges, so it felt good to do two with one stamp. Sorry for the little bit washed out colors on this first photo.
Here is the first card. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The image panel is mounted on foam squares. I added Wink of Stella to the flowers.

The sentiment on this second card is from Papertrey, also. This one is for the Repeat Impressions Tic Tac Toe challenge. My line includes flowers, watercolor and gems.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You got the cards done with one stamp and in more than one challenge. That's a really pretty little flower! Glad you are having some time stamping!

Laurie Unger said...

Clean and simple perfection! Thanks for sharing over at The House That Stamps Built.

Heather said...

Simple and so pretty!! This is a beautiful stamp and you've used it so well! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cheryl W said...

Both these cards turned out great! So glad you were able to enter them into two challenges. I don't enter a lot of challenges either, but I do like Darnell's Twofer and NBUS challenges.

Darnell said...

That sweet stamp shape looks so pretty on a crisp white panel, Lynette! I love your matting and how you backed both your panels with pp! Take care and continue to keep safe! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #27! Hugs, Darnell

Patti J said...

These are beautiful, and perfect for the challenge...love it when that happens, right? Thanks so much for joining us at The House That Stamps Built!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful cards, Lynette! It's so fun to bring new life to older beloved stamps! Your flowers are gorgeous in both orange and purple. I love the soft striped background on your birthday card, and those gems really frame your image on your "thoughts" card! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!

Anita in France said...

That delicate bloom really shines on both your cards, Lynette ... the bold colours are fabulous against all the crisp white ... and the pp on each one makes for such a lovely, soft background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)