Sunday, May 10, 2020

Online Spring Card Class - Day Two

I signed up for the Online Card Class Spring Camp 2 that started on Wednesday. I finally got a chance to make a couple class cards! I watched the videos very, very late Friday night when I couldn't sleep. Then late afternoon and early evening yesterday I got these cards done. I was thinking that this theme was from Day One, but it was from Day Two. Oh well! :)

As you can probably tell, the "theme" was stripes. I taped off areas of my card fronts and brushed inks on them. For this first card, I used all Gina K inks. You really can't see it at all in the picture, but I also stamped on three of the stripes with stamps from the old Stampin' Up! set called Perfect Plaids. The flower image is from Gina K. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder. The sentiment is a very old wooden stamp from Hero Arts. It is also embossed. I matted with black and mounted on a white card base.

The stripes on this one were done with distress ink. I forgot to add any stamping on them. The image is from Impression Obsession and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Both of the cards are great but I really like the first one the best with the stripes diagonally and the colors you used.

Bea said...

Really like both cards. I especially like the lighthouse one as it makes a great masculine card. Great work as always.

Cheryl W said...

Super cards, Lynette. How fun that you're taking a class. Must be fun learning some new techniques. Thank you for sharing some of them with all of us!