Thursday, May 28, 2020

Woven Window

Well, I finally made another card from the Online Class. It feels good to do a little creating. I cut the circle in a piece of cardstock and then used thin (1/4 inch strips) of colored cardstock to weave from the back. I mounted the panel on foam squares. I die-cut the sentiment several times and stacked them. I'm not really enamored with the card, but it was fun! I think I would like it better if I had placed the strips a little bit further apart.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I love this idea! I was wondering what it would look like with DSP and spaced farther apart....I may have to try that!
Thanks for the pretty sample and inspiration.

Cheryl W said...

I think this could be pretty using patterned papers, too. Maybe all polka-dotted ones? I think you could even use this idea to make flower heads or a sun. Fun idea, Lynette! Thanks for inspiring us.

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, you can't deny the woven background is awesome! I love the simplicity!