Sunday, May 3, 2020

Thinking of You Note Cards

I came across a package of these note cards by Amuse the other day, and decided it was time to get them out of my stamping room! This is a good time to let people know we are thinking of them, so this is what I came up with. There were ten cards, with envelopes, in the package. They are 3.5 x 5 inches and the dots and the insides are ivory. I die-cut the butterflies from ivory cardstock to match. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado. Now I have to figure out who to send them to. I'm thinking of all of you in these strange times - please know that! Stay safe and stay well.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Lynette....what a beautiful card. Is that a memory box die?

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a pretty die cut and it works so well on those note cards.

Cheryl W said...

Your pretty die makes an intricate-looking card, when in fact it's one base card + one die + one sentiment. You came up with a great layout on this one!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's beautiful! Interesting that the pre-cut cards are top fold. Love the die and the polka dots. I've been sending out lots of cards since this started.

Patti J said...

Wow! What a stunning card! This is so beautiful, and I remember those Amuse cards! I miss their card stock! Hugs!