Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Spring Card Camp 2 Day Four

This is my card for day four of the online card class. After having made it, and looking at the lesson again, I should probably have done things differently! Oh well - I took it as repetition of a sentiment. Actually, I guess it was using scraps of different colors and using the sentiment multiple times. This works for me, though! (I guess I could have at least stamped in different colors.) The "happy" is from Papertrey Ink. The "birthday" was die-cut with a My Favorite Things die out of turquoise and also fun foam. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Making the card your own creation is the best anyway! I made some minor changes in the cards that I made for the class I took.

Cheryl W said...

I think your card looks great just the way it is. We know there's no "right" or "wrong" way to make a card, so you're just sharing a little bit of your own creativity.