Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sympathy Irises

Here is another stamp I ran across last week. I was looking through all of my non-Stampin' Up! wood mounted stamps and found a few I wanted to make sure to use. And also lots more that I would like to use, too! At any rate, I at least used one. It's by Stampa Rosa. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and cut it out. I mounted it on foam squares and added it to a piece of white cardstock matted with black. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those Iris are beautiful! I don't have that stamp, but it gave me an idea for some sympathy cards I need to make.

Bea said...

Beautiful card. The coloring on the iris makes it seem so real. Beautiful job as always.

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, beautiful coloring, Lynette! You're very good! I'm sorry for my delayed visit. As it is I'm about to fall asleep in the middle of the afternoon after being awake all night. I don't know what's gotten into me!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my goodness, your irises are so lovely! You've shaded them beautifully with such rich purple and yellow tones. This is a wonderful card, Lynette.

Patti J said...

This is stunning! What a vivid color! Sympathy cards are difficult, but you rocked this one!