Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Birthday Butterfly

While I had the butterfly stamp out for yesterday's card (from Repeat Impressions) I thought  I'd stamp another and cut it out. I used a piece of patterned paper from the same Recollections matstack that I've been using a lot lately. I like the yellow and gray combination. I stamped the butterfly again on the textured white and glued the cut-out one on top. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I matted with gray cardstock.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

This is really beautiful! x

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the paper pieced butterfly.

Leanne said...

Lynette, this is very pretty. And serene. Beautiful!
;)

Dawn B. said...

I saw my first butterfly the other day. It always is a sign of spring for me. This is beautiful.