Monday, April 30, 2012

Another Masculine Birthday

A birthday card for a guy. The tree stamp is from Stampabilities. I first inked it up with Wild Wasabi ink from Stampin' Up!. I wiped the green off of the trunk and colored it with a Close to Cocoa marker. Then I "thumped" the rest of the tree with an Always Artichoke maker and stamped it on vanilla cardstock. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and inked up with the Close to Cocoa marker. I matted with Soft Suede cardstock. The card base is Kraft from Paptertrey Ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow Lynette, what a fabulous tree! The'thumping' really gives it depth.

Annie said...

That really gives the tree a lot of dimension, I love this!!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love these kinds of cards because with postage the way it is I can't afford to send a fluffy card. Great job.