Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter - and a Wedding Card

First off, Happy Easter! I hope everyone has a wonderful day, surrounded by as much family and friends as possible.


I finally took a little bit of time and made a card for the SplitCoastStampers Featured Stamper. The Featured Stamper was Ali, and this is the card I chose to case. I kept the same color theme, the embossed background and the die-cut image panel. The image and sentiment are an Inkadinkado set. The image panel is mounted on Dimensionals.


I have been so busy trying to get caught up on day-to-day things that I have let slide. It feels good to be making so much progress. I haven't had time to do card-making, but I hope to get back to that very soon! I also hope to be back to "Christmas Sunday" next week. I didn't have a new Christmas card for today, anyway, but I just couldn't have posted a Christmas card on Easter.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Shoshi said...

Oh Lynette, that's a gorgeous wedding card! So bold, and so simple, and so elegant! Any couple would be delighted to receive it.

Thanks for your comment on my blog, and I'm glad you enjoyed your "virtual tour" with us to Seale Hayne!

Hope you had a very happy Easter day.

Hugs,
Shoshi