Friday, April 13, 2012

Double Challenge Card

What do you do when you can't sleep? Stamp, of course! I made this card this morning for today's SplitCoastStampers Free 4 All Challenge to use inchies or twinchies and also for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge to use opposite colors on the color wheel.

My inchie stamps are from Inkadinkado. I used Stampin' Up! Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie ink to stamp them and Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the matting. The inchies are cut out and mounted on Dimensionals. The sentiment is from Gina K and is stamped with Pacific Point.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

14 comments:

Michele Gross said...

One of my all time favorite color combos! Really great design :) Glad you had some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sandy said...

Great card Lynette! I really like your colour combo.
Aren't you smart to get up and be so creative when you can't sleep?

Chookarooni said...

great card Lynette - glad to see your sleeplessness was productive!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great card and color combination. You're fortunate that if you can't sleep you can be productive! :) Hope you aren't too tired today.

Dana said...

Gorgeous inchies card! Such a pretty CAS feel while still being elegant. Just lovely.
Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

Margaret said...

I love the colour combo you chose.

*Alison* said...

this is very pretty..
Hugs
Alison
Owner-The Alley Way Stamps
www.thealleywaystamps.com

Leslie Miller said...

Another of your wonderful examples of just how beautiful clean and simple can be. Love the colors. This is great, Lynette!

Lisa A. said...

How funny, Lynette...I make cards because I NEED to stay awake:)!! Not even coffee can keep me awake, but making cards does the trick every time:)!! Your card is beautiful...LOVE the colors(those are kind of the same I chose)...love your 4 squares framed!!

Laura Davis said...

This is so pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Dawn B. said...

What a great color combo. These look like ceramic tiles. Great job. If I stamp at night I would never get back to sleep because I get all excited. lol

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card Lynnette!!!

Lisa Elton said...

ooops Lynette...too many N's!!

Laurie said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!