Thursday, April 26, 2012

Same Stamp - Different Orientation

I had some "extra" time to stamp last week and created these two cards. When I was cleaning up and putting some stamps away, I came across this grid stamp from Northwoods. I know I've had it for several years, but I don't think I had ever used it. Now I have:) I made these two cards which are very similar, but different enough that you get to see them both. 


For the card above, I went with green flowers and matting. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I stamped the sentiment directly on the grid like the second card, but it wasn't positioned very well and it was hard to read. So, I stamped it on scrap paper, matted it with green, and mounted it on Dimensionals. The flowers have white brads for their centers.
Turquoise flowers and matting for this card, pearls for the flower centers, and the sentiment stamped directly on the grid - in an acceptable position.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

When I first saw your cards I thought you had drawn all those little lines. What a great stamp. It is perfect for your little flowers.

Margaret said...

I like both your cards, but the one using green really stood out with me.

Danni said...

I thought the same thing as Dawn, that you had drawn the lines. Clever stamp and very clever use of it!! Great cards!