Sunday, April 22, 2012

"Christmas Sunday"

I came across this card base which I had embossed maybe a couple years ago. There was also a little bit of stamping on it, which I had not been happy with, so I covered it up:) The stamps are all from a Christmas set from Technique Tuesday - I used five different stamps. I colored the ornaments with Copic markers and added some Diamond Glaze to them. I matted with red.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!
gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love the glaze on the ornaments. Very pretty Christmas card.

Margaret said...

I really like this card. The embossed border and the diamond glaze adds a great dimension to it.

Brigitte said...

WOW, this is such an simple and very elegant card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Corrinne said...

I saw you on Christmas Card Challenges. What a clean & simple delight!

I'd love for you to join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We have a wonderful prize AND open DT call this week!

Happiness,
Corrinne

pat said...

very beautiful card.

Alanna said...

What a darling card. I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Candace said...

I love this clean and simple card!! Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! :)