Sunday, April 15, 2012

"Christmas Sunday"

After a few weeks off, I'm finally back with a Christmas card. I'm entering it into the Christmas Card Challenge blog. The specific challenge this week is "twine," but it's only necessary that the card be for Christmas.


The background was embossed with a Sizzix folder. The "Merry Christmas" stamp is from an Inkadinkado set. The holly (love it!) is by craftsmart. It was a dollar stamp from JoAnn's. I added a bit of red sparkle for the holly berries.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very clean and pretty design on the card.

Char said...

Love it!!! You are doing so good at keeping up with your Christmas cards.....

Danni said...

Very nice! I haven't seen that embossing folder, very nice!

Dawn B. said...

I love that you are doing all these Christmas cards. That snowflake folder is so neat.