Saturday, April 21, 2012

Challenge Combo Card

I made this card for three Clean and Simple challenges. (They were "current" when I made it.) They are:
Less is More Challenge to make a one-layer card with doodling.
Susan’s One Layer Wednesday challenge to make a one-layer card with no sentiment.
CAS-ual Friday challenge to use opposite colors on the color wheel.

I used a square post-it note to mask the center of the kraft card base. I brayered Pacific Point ink onto a background stamp from a Fiskars set and stamped over the entire card front. Then I rolled off most of the ink from the brayer and used the almost-empty brayer to brayer over the stamped image. I drew lines around the edge of the blank square and also doodled near the edge. The center flower is from the same Fiskars set and is stamped in Pumpkin Pie.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynette fabulous stamping well done what a lovely card. I'm sorry I have been poorly and unable to comment but am back now ,you have been creating some lovely cards whilst I have been away,Hugs Elaine

Danni said...

Beautiful card! So elegant!