Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Calendar Page

Wow - April already! (Although, you'd think it had been April for a while already, judging by our weather.) Time for a new calendar page.

Both stamps I used are from Repeat Impressions. (In fact, the sentiment (Beauty of Springtime) is the RI Stamp of the Week. You can find the details here. It's available for 50% off through this afternoon.) I simply added some color to the lily. You can find links to my blank calendar pages at the top of my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

oh now that is really pretty. Aren't the months just flying by?

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a great calendar! Very pretty design.

Unknown said...

Beautiful stamping Lynette well done its a lovely calendar. Hugs Elaine

Shoshi said...

What a beautiful spring calendar page, Lynette. I can't believe how quickly the months are flying by - we're through a quarter of the year already!

Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog - still a long way to go, despite what you say! (You are my greatest fan...! Sooo uncritical lol!) I've been practising some new designs this afternoon after discovering some awesome websites and Youtube videos. Trouble is, I'm not getting anything else done... This is worse than crack cocaine! (Less expensive though.)

Hugs,
Shoshi

Danni said...

What a pretty calendar page! Fabulous!

Dawn B. said...

I still can't believe it is April already. Your calendars are great. You do such a nice job with them each month..:)

Leslie Miller said...

What a lovely page for April! Pretty stamp and I really like the sentiment.