Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A "Two-fer" - finally

 It's been a long time since I've had two cards to post. I think I made six cards yesterday/last night. It was so fun! I had these two images stamped in my card parts box. I decided to make them just the same, but different colors. I cut the images and mats with Nestabilities. I stamped the sentiments (from Papertrey Ink) with markers to match the flower stems. I embossed the upper parts with a Swiss Dots and added a couple scored lines. The image panels are mounted on Dimensionals.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

These are both great, but the one with coral borders really has the color punch to put this card in 1st place!

Sheri said...

Both are beautiful. No one does C&S like you do :)

Sandy said...

Really lovely cards Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Definitely a style of card I like to make. They are very pretty!

Margaret said...

I like your clean and simple cards. I always check your cards for ideas.

Chookarooni said...

great cards Lynette - love them both but think I like it best in purple!