Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Birthday Wishes for a Guy

Another 4 x 6 inch card. While perusing my stamps, I found this wheat stamp in an Inkadinkado set and thought it would be a nice size for this card base. I stamped it with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink and matted with brown. The sentiment, from Impression Obsession, was also stamped with sepia ink and matted on brown. I also mounted it on foam squares. I almost always use the standard A2 size cards, and I'm enjoying using a different size. Thanks again, Kris!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Bonnie32002 said...

I have a wheat stamp! It's a bigger shuck but I sure can use this idea for a guy card of my own. Thanks for sharing!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a great card for the guys. I was looking for a wheat stamp the other day. I need to check out my clear stamps.

Unknown said...

I agree with Vicki and Bonnie...this is a great guy card! I also love the size of the card.

Leslie Miller said...

A perfect guy birthday card! I love the wheat stamp!

Mary said...

What a wonderful birthday card Lynette. Perfect for a man!

Mary