Saturday, March 7, 2015

Flowery Birthday Wishes

I've been working a little bit on trying to use up some things. Several years ago, my friend Harriet gave me some Sandylion stickers that I had admired. I still had two left and I used them up on this card and another one I'll share soon. It also uses the other half sheet of patterned paper from the daisy card I posted a couple days ago. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. This card is 4 x 6 inches.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great example of "use what you already have!"

Sheri said...

what a sweet little card. Love it! The stickers are oh so delicate

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a pretty little vase of flowers.

Leslie Miller said...

More cute flowers! I adore this, Lynette! You're so good about using up your bits and pieces.

Mary said...

I've always liked using embellishments and stickers as the main image on my cards. It's been awhile since I've made a card but I love looking at what you design. Your card is lovely.