Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Birthday to You!

Another "card parts" card. The flowers were stamped and die-cut a couple years ago at our Group Gathering. I added some color to them with Copic markers. I mounted them on foam squares. The background was cut a while ago on my Cameo Silhouette. It's a coppery color. The sentiment is from Stampendous. It's matted and also mounted on foam squares.

I have not been babysitting Wyatt for about four weeks now, and will have another month and a half off. I have a long "to-do" list and am making great progress. One of the items on my list was to go to Omaha and visit a couple of my stamping friends. I just got back yesterday afternoon. What an awesome time! We had over two full days of stamping and visiting time - what could be better! Thank you SO much, Sheri and Georgia!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

We also had a great time! Wish we all lived closer. I am looking forward to doing it again soon!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

So glad you got to go see Sheri and Georgia! Two days was probably too short. Great card you posted. The Cameo Silhouette background is really neat!

Mary said...

I love the way that you save and use your card parts. A very pretty card Lynette. Good for you for having some time off from baby sitting and for getting to spend some time with a few of your friends. :)

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

These backgrounds you've been making lately are pretty fabulous, Lynette! How perfect this is for the cheery blossoms!