Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Versamark Marker Flowers

While digging through some things, I came across my Versamark marker. I was surprised to find out it still worked. The tip was quite worn, but I could use it.

I stamped the flower image from Gina K on to some lavender cardstock. I colored the flowers with the Versamark marker and embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I colored the rest of the image and added gems to the flower centers. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The single flower on the right is the one that I first tested the marker on, so I cut it out and added it to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I forgot about my Versamark marker and ink pad! I'm going to have to use it! Thanks for sharing! (P.S. Florida has flowers just like this and I saw them yesterday. I didn't see any snow though! LOL)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a pretty design. I have 2 or 3 VersaMark markers but don't think to use them that way.

Leslie Miller said...

I've never made anything but a mess with my Versamarker, but I think I should give it another go after seeing this. These open line flowers are a good choice for it and they look very pretty with your arrangement. I like how you balanced the design with the single bloom on the opposite side.