Friday, March 13, 2015

Merci #2

The next card in my goal of using all of my Stampin' Up! sets.

This set is called "Merci." It's actually the second card from this set. (The first one was last Friday.) I stamped the flower three times, changing the orientation of the middle one. I colored with Copics and added brads for the flower centers. I used a marker to draw the stems. I matted with turquoise. The sentiment is from the same SU set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynette, there's no picture with your post.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Pretty little flowers to brighten someone's day!

bonnie32002 said...

Do I have to get copics? Please say no, I cant afford them. I'll try with a couple of sharpies and see how it looks.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh sweet Lynette!

Patti J said...

Lynette, this is so pretty! Wonderful color choices, and love the simplicity of your design. Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

So simple, but so cute! Dang, Lynette!