Saturday, March 14, 2015

Merci - #3


My third card using the Stampin' Up! set called "Merci."

For this card, I used the butterfly, and also the sentiment again. I embossed the background with a Darice folder called "Oblong Doily." I stamped the butterfly twice and colored with Copics, then added the sentiment. I added Star Dust Stickles to the butterflies. After they were completely dry, I added gems. I matted with blue.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card including the perfect frame!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very delicate with that doily look and the little butterflies. Pretty card!

Bea said...

Love this card as I'm partial to shades of purple. Great job as always.

Leslie Miller said...

This reminds me a lot of an old CTMH bug set I have. Pretty sparkly butterflies. Really love this embossing folder, and you remind me that I need to get it out and use it again.