Thursday, March 5, 2015

Embossing Paste Daisies

While going through some "card parts" I found this embossing paste daisy panel. It was mounted on pale yellow cardstock, which I removed. It already had some pale yellow sponged on the edges. I simply found some patterned paper to layer it with and added it to a 4 x 6 inch off-white card base.

Edited to add: The brass stencil that I used is a Dreamweavers - LL549. I did a tutorial on YouTube a few years ago, which you can find here.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Bonnie32002 said...

I love your embossing paste samples! The glitter is really pretty and makes those flowers pop!

Unknown said...

I love your creativity with "up cycled parts."

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I just have to get out my embossing paste and a stencil again! Love this card!!! The dp is so pretty with the design!

Anonymous said...

I love this, so pretty. Did you use a brass stencil? If so which one is it. Also, did you use re-inker in the embossing paste to add the color?

Bea said...

As always, a beautiful card.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! This is so pretty with all the sparkle. I'll have to go check out your video!