Monday, May 22, 2017

Another Hello Card

In the Hero Arts set that I've used for my last two cards, there are two four-step flowers. Here is the second one. For today's card, I went with yellows and oranges/rust. After stamping it, I carefully cut it out and mounted it on Pop Dots. The greenery was cut with a new Spellbinders set of dies that I got at Michael's with a 60% off coupon and a gift card. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The card is done with ivory cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I got here just in time to see this card, too! You're back on your roll, Lynette. Of course, when you have something new you just up and use it, unlike moi who leaves it sitting several years, sheesh. Good deal on those dies. Hard to resist at 60% off! Love these warm, summery colors.

Patti J said...

Such a simple, beautiful card! Love all the white space! Someone will be lucky to find this in the mail!