Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Blue Thank You

One more card using my Hero Arts multi-step flower set - this time in blues. It's the smaller flower that I used for yesterday's card. I matted with black, and added a bit of greenery using a Spellbinders die. The sentiment was done using one of my new dies that I got through Amazon. The background cardstock is from an old Die Cuts With a View matstack and I matted it with a thinner black border.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I guess I'll live my stamping life vicariously through you because I can't seem to stay in my room long enough to finish anything lately, and today is another one of those busy days, sigh... I love how you're combining stamping and dies on your recent cards. These multi-step stamps make pretty images without all the coloring, and that's so nice sometimes. Pretty! Maybe I'll go glue something down this morning, at least. Then I'm off and running again!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I really like that flower and it is beautiful in that color!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Beautiful card