Sunday, May 21, 2017

Pansy Hello

Well, I had a great streak of almost two months without missing a day of blogging:) That streak came to an end yesterday. But, I did finish up a card today and thought I would post it.

I was using the same set of stamps as Friday's card - from Hero Arts. The flowers are made up using four stamps, and today I went with yellow and purples. I stamped and masked. The leaves are also two-step stamped. I die cut the sentiment using a die that just arrived in Friday's mail. I cut it once out of black and twice out of a thick cereal box and then stacked them - for dimension. I matted with matching cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

the pansy with the black die cut hello is really striking...love your two step stamping. And I pulled out an old retired set that has not had much love because of your inspiration. So Thank You!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love your card! Pansies are one of my favorites. I love using two or three-step stamps. It adds so much dimension to the card.

Our lives are always so busy and sometimes it is hard to keep that everyday schedule posting to our blogs.

Leslie Miller said...

Hey, I'll give you a day off now and then. This is awesome with the bright yellow and purples! Love the die cut with dimension, too. Gives it such a cool look and feel.