Monday, May 15, 2017

Tiny Birthday Flowers

A card using scraps - not even "card parts!" The white rectangle and the little black squares were left over from die-cuts and were sitting on my table. I told myself I either had to use them or throw them away, so here they are. To each black square, I added a small flower from The Paper Studio. The sentiment is from Stampabilities. I added some Washi tape underneath. It matches better "in real life." I did my matting with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great card, but now I'll feel badly throwing away ANY of my scraps!! How much we can do with so little! Thanks.

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely darling with the tiny squares and tiny flowers. Petite and pretty! Can't throw away a perfectly good tiny square!

Sandie C said...

Love this simple but striking card. You must have known I am on a washi tape kick at the moment. Just when I pack away my washi tape, I drag my containers back out to try yet another idea I have seen. Looks like those washi tape containers are coming back out as I have a heap of tiny flowers I can use. lol Thanks for the inspiration.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You really did this card using the saying "waste not, want not"! I love it!