Monday, May 8, 2017

Hearts and Posies #1

Finally - a new Stampin' Up! set to get started on. (Continuing on my quest to use all of my SU! sets.) This one is called "Hearts and Posies." It consists of six stamps - this large, open heart, a smaller solid (with pattern) heart, a small rose with leaves stamp, a border stamp, a "Forever Friends" stamp with rose, and a "To/From" stamp. I'm pretty sure I won't be using the To/From stamp, and possibly not the other sentiment, either, but I will use the other four stamps.

I stamped the large heart with two different colors of ink and cut them out. I cut a slit through one so that I could intertwine them. Then I mounted them on Pop Dots. The patterned paper is from an ancient matstack from Sizzix. I matted it to match the darker heart. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, aren't these the prettiest hearts! Your cutting is so perfect it looks like a die cut. I really like how you intertwined them. All ready for the next anniversary on the list, and I know you do make anniversary cards for friends and family.