Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Heavenly Days #2

The second card with the Stampin' Up! set called "Heavenly Days." The little flower in the pot is from the set. I stamped it with Memento black ink, colored it with Copics and die-cut it with a Memory Box die. I added Star Dust Stickles to the flower. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. It's mounted on a foam square. The patterned paper is from a Die Cuts With a View matstack. I used the same die set to cut the patterned paper and bottom layer. I mounted that layer on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Just darling, Lynette! Sweet and petite. I also have that DCWV matstack. Looks like the baby boy paper. Pretty!

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

so clean and pretty!