Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Lion Birthday

Another of my new dies - postage stamp-edged die with "stitches." I cut it out of black. And I used up more stickers and more "card parts." The lion sticker, along with the leaves, are from a set of stickers by Sandylion. The plain white circle and the scalloped circle made their way out of my card parts box a couple weeks ago. I sponged brown ink on the plain one and yellow ink on the scalloped one. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is embossed with detail gold embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Lynnette, What a cute card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The stickers from that set are so cute! Really cute card!

bonnie32002 said...

Adorable! And I like the new dies you chose!

Leslie Miller said...

There you go being so good about using your new stuff again, plus combining with spare parts. I always say I should take a lesson from you. I'm trying... This is so cute, Lynette! The lion is adorable, and love the gold and black with it.