Friday, May 12, 2017

Pink Anniversary

I embossed the background for this card originally for the stamped border from three days ago. That didn't work at all - the styles were much too different! So, I made this card with it, instead. Both of the embossing folders I used are by Cuttlebug. Kind of hard to see, but I embossed a double line between them with my Scor-Pal. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is matted and mounted on Pop Dots. The flower is from Martha Stewart.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! Love the combination of the two embossing folders. The flower is a perfect final touch!

Leslie Miller said...

I love these two patterns the way you've used them! Love the flower, too. Nice and flat for easy mailing. Cute!