Thursday, May 18, 2017

Fun With Shapes #3 and #4

Here are my third and fourth cards using the Stampin' Up! set called "Fun With Shapes."

For this first card, I used the row of triangles, the star and the small rectangle. I used Star Dust Stickles on the stars and red glitter glue for the dots on the trees. I matted with green and embossed the edges with a Cuttlebug border folder. The image panel is mounted on Pop Dots. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.
The fourth card. (I still have the little "hello" to use on another card.) I used the row of solid circles, the row of outline circles and the ornament hanger. I used silver embossing powder for the outline circles and the ornament hanger. I stamped the snowflakes on the ornaments with green ink using a My Favorite Things stamp. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things, also, and is embossed with silver. The image panel is matted with shimmery silver paper.

And no ... no one "made" me use these stamps! :)

Also, I had a question on this card, with no way to reply to the asker. (However, thanks for your name!) That die, which you can see here, does not cut on the left side. Therefore you can make it any width you'd like. I have done cards like this one where the butterflies are way to the right, and other cards where I cut it narrow and the butterflies are much closer to the left side. Hope that helps! If not, please email me. My address is in the "View my complete profile" under my picture. There is a link to click on to email me.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Yay, two more Christmas cards done and these are so cute! Love love the embossed edges on your first card. There's something about groups of three...

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute cards with those "tiny" designs! You'll be ready for mailing Christmas cards early!