Saturday, May 27, 2017

Heavenly Days #1

I didn't think I'd have a card to share this weekend, but here is one:) I took a little time yesterday afternoon to get this one made.

This is the first card using my Stampin' Up! set called "Heavenly Days." The angel, the present, and the sentiment are from the set. Inside is another stamp from the set, the words, "Each new day is a gift - that's why it's called the present!" I colored with Prismacolor pencils and used some Gamsol. I cut out the present (even the loops on the bow!) and mounted it on a Pop Dot. I used Star Dust glitter on the wings.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, so pretty and sweet, Lynette! I don't think I've ever seen the whole set before. The angel, maybe. I love how this turned out with the popped up present and glittery wings. You're good with the Prismacolor pencils. Perfectly placed sentiment. I adore a colored image on an all white card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute card with that angel delivering a gift. Love the sparkly wings!