Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another (Extra!) Christmas Card

Imgp0034Following links from a comment left on my blog (thanks, Mindy!) I found a website called “CuddlyBuddly” that has free digital stamps and papers, among other things.  I printed out this paper just for fun, and then of course I had to make a card out of it.  I guess it will be for next year.  :)

The card base is Real Red.  The next layer is a layer of white, leaving just a sixteenth of an inch border on each side.  The left side snowflakes are embossed directly on that layer and the paper I printed is on that layer, also.  The other embossed strip is mounted on Real Red and added on top.  I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder.  The ornament is from my “card parts” pile.  It’s stamped on Real Red and embossed with a glittery white embossing powder, then mounted on Pop Dots.  The stamp is from “Delightful Decorations” by Stampin’ Up!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Lynette and fab blog, I found you thru the very talented Sue Nelson. Cuddly buddy is great for digital images.

Barbarax

Joan B said...

LOVE this and thanks for the tip on more digital images!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love that plaid paper! Great card!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!

Irene said...

Hello Lynette

Wow, your card is stunning I just love it. I too love Cuddly Buddly
they have fabulous stamps,papers etc., have a look at the free digi stamps !!!

Please check out my blog on Monday
as I have taken one of your cards as inspiration for a card. I have also thanked you and put a link to your blog.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

I live in England and now a follower of your blog.

luv
irene
xxxx

Deb said...

Love this! That plaid is beautiful and the embossing is perfect!

Mary said...

I love all 3 of the Christmas cards that you have made. They are all gorgeous. The free paper you downloaded is very pretty.

Mary