Saturday, December 5, 2009

SCS Limited Supplies Challenge – White Christmas

Imgp9981This card is for SplitCoastStampers Limited Supplies Challenge #249 - to make a white Christmas card. You can use only white with one color of ink. I did not have time to make a card, nor did I need another Christmas card, but there was no way I could resist making a card for this challenge - I love white!!

So here the card I came up with. I used three of my new Cuttlebug Christmas embossing border folders and a snowflake punch. The vertical piece is mounted on Pop Dots. The snowflakes have pearl centers. I used Stampin’ Up!’s Soft Sky ink to sponge lightly around the edges and for the sentiment, which is from a clear dollar set from JoAnn’s.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

12 comments:

Sheri said...

This is a beautiful card, Lynette. Your layouts are so very creative and original.

Chookarooni said...

Another lovely card Lynette - appreciate your sharing how it was put together!
Mary-Jane

bonnie32002 said...

Oh my word..this is lovely!
I have missed your white cards lol!

Danni said...

Stunning!! So very beautiful!

Leigh said...

So simple and elegant Lynette. Love it.

Harriet Skelly said...

Love it Lynette!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You made great use of the CB folders! Very pretty card!

Mary said...

Absolutely stunning! I love what you do with the CB folders.

Mary

Cassie said...

gorgeous and breath-taking!

Melanie said...

WOW!! I haven't visited in quite a while... obviously it has been my loss!! This white on white is absolutely breathtaking!! I love the concept!! What amazing work you do! Merry Christmas to you & your family!
Blessigs,
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card!!!
Gloria

Angela B. said...

Such a beautiful card and so easy to do! Thank you for sharing! I made one just like it pretty much off your design. I have given you credit every spot I posted my card as to who is the original designer! :D