Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Calendar

IMGP9964I can’t believe it’s December already! 
Here is the December page of my calendar.  I love using embossing on December’s page – it’s so peaceful and lovely, I think.  The stencil I used is from Dreamweavers.  There is a long row of trees.  I did the embossing with my BIGkick and cut them in half for the calendars.  I matted the trees with a shimmery pine green paper and stamped the background.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I can't believe it's December already either!

Love your calendar pages!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I can't believe it's December either! You made a great calendar for the month.

Harriet Skelly said...

I agree this is so peaceful and lovely!

Leigh said...

Lovely calendar Lynette.

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Chookarooni said...

Thanks for letting us know about the stencil - that really is stunning!

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I have never used a stencil like this.. What a gorgeous calendar page.. I want to do a page each month next year for my daughters at college.. Love this.

Mary said...

Hi
I just discovered your blog this evening, and I could NOT leave it alone! Your cards are absolutely beautiful! That is even an understatement! You are truly an awesome artist. Thank you for sharing!