Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thinking of You

 

IMGP0100

We just found out our niece broke her leg.  Her recovery sounds awful!  We wanted to let her know we were thinking of her.

I used the flower and branch stamp from Stampin’ Up!’s Thoughts and Prayers.  I already had the stamped image in my “card parts” pile.  I had used Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive markers to color the stamp.  The Thinking of You stamp is from Stampin’ Up!’s All Year Cheer I and is stamped in Soft Suede.  I matted the image with Rich Razzleberry.  The patterned paper is from a pad of Debbie Mum papers and is also partially matted with Rich Razzleberry.  I took some time yesterday and made a few cards.  It was nice!  We’ll be celebrating Christmas with our daughter and son and their families on Tuesday.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the layout. You always make me wish I had gotten a set of stamps I never looked twice at. :)

Mary said...

I'm sp sorry to hear about your niece. I hope that she feels better soon. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Lynette. It certainly will make her smile when she receives it.

Mary

Leigh said...

Beautiful card Lynette. Lovely colours.

Irene said...

Morning Lynette

This is so gorgeous and delicate.
I Just love your flower and sentiment stamps.

luv
irene
xxxx

Heather said...

beautiful card

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a beautiful card. Love that stamp.

jimlynn said...

This is just so elegant and beautiful!