Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Hanukkah

Hanukkah - 2009

This is the Hanukkah card I made this year.  Simple, but I do like the way it turned out.  I suppose maybe I should have waited until Saturday to post it, but since I haven’t made any new cards recently, it was the only thing I had to post today:)

The light blue textured paper is from a Scrap Pack.  The silver is shimmery. The darker blue with light blue dots is from Die Cuts With a View Holiday Collections Winter Matstack.  The image stamp is a dollar stamp from JoAnn’s.  I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with silver embossing powder and added two shiny sliver brads.  I scored the light blue trim piece with my Scor-Pal and added some beautiful ribbon (which is available at 2RedBananas.)  Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate it!

Well, it DOES look like winter out there now!  Luckily for us, most of the blizzard stayed south of us, but it’s still snowing here and the temperature is dropping.  I hope everyone is staying warm.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Lynette this is beautiful.. I love the soft warm blues.. I also really like the way you scored the trim.. Gives it great texture.. Love this. I miss the snow so much.. Could you send me some..

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very nice! The colors used are lovely.