Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday …

... to me! I’m sure I will get more cards in the mail today (since I haven’t gotten one from my mom and dad or my mother-in-law, yet!) but I thought I would share the beautiful cards I have received so far. I’m so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family members. I thank you all for the birthday greetings. I will be enjoying my day today for sure!(EDITED TO ADD: I had to upload a new picture because I received five more cards today!)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

11 comments:

Irene said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Lynette,
have a wonderful day. Your cards are gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

bonnie32002 said...

Had I known it was you birthday I would have sent you a card too.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You really did get a lot of birthday cards. Hope you have a special day planned.

luizepootje said...

Happy birthday and enjoy all these lovely cards!
Grtz Lucy

Harriet Skelly said...

You sure did get some beautiful cards Lynette! I wish you the happiest of birthdays my friend!!Wish I could celebrate with you in person!
Hugs, Harriet

Danni said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Lynette,

This is my first time visiting your blog and your work is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your creativity and Happy Birthday! :)

Cindy

Dawn B. said...

Happy Birthday a day late Lynette. I hope your day was amazing.. I am not at all surprised your mail box was full cause you are one sweet lady...Huge hugs.

Chookarooni said...

Happy Birthday Lynette - hope it was a great one! Keep those wonderful inspiring cards coming!
birthday hugs M-J

Suzie said...

Happy belated birthday, Lynette! And Happy New Year, too!

Mary said...

I had no idea that it was your birthday. Happy Birthday Lynette. You certainly got lots of very pretty cards. I hope your day was a special one.

Mary