Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Three More Christmas Cards

 Imgp0047 IMGP0045  IMGP0041I’m pretty sure these will be the last three Christmas cards I will share with you this year;)

I saw the sentiment with the dotted circle on another blog and she had a link to the source.  However, since the “source” is a little questionable and the link was removed from that blog, I will not link to anywhere.  I will just say that the sentiment and its surrounding circles were printed from the computer.  I punched scalloped circles for the matting and used either a white gel pen or a glitter pen for the dots on the scallops.  The rest of the cards should be pretty much self-explanatory – Cuttlebug folders, Scor-Pal, patterned paper, corner rounder.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog – today and throughout the year!  I hope you will stop by and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I love these cards and the colors on the holly jolly Christmas circles but the one I love the best is the first one where you embossed the wreath around it. That is so cool. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!

bonnie32002 said...

All 3 cards are nice, but that 1st one is an eye popper! Love it!

Danni said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous!!

Irene said...

Morning Lynette

Just gorgeous and stunning. I love the first embossing folder - Please Lynette who is it by?

luv
irene
xxx

Dawn B. said...

These are so pretty Lynette. I love the embossing on the first one. I haven't seen that before. What a great job you did on these.. I love them all.