Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Boy - and Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week

I saw this link and thought it was a cool card.  I wanted to make it "normal" size, though, so I started with a piece that was 12 x 5.5 inches.

I used a textured white cardstock for the base.  The blue is also textured, and then embossed with a Swiss Dots folder.  The "hello" is a Papertrey Ink stamp.  The "little one" is a rub-on.  The cute little blue zebra is a puffy sticker.  Here is a picture of the card opened up.

Today is Monday, so that means it's time for a new Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week.  I'm sorry to say I don't have a card to share with you today using the new stamp.  This week's stamp is 4215-I, Bunny Hop.  You can find it on this page.  Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built , for the necessary details to purchase this stamp at 50% off this week only.  You will also find the awesome cards created by the other Rock Stars.  Remember to check out the WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge and the CASE challenge, too. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

12 comments:

Christina said...

Woww that is a gorgeous card again Lynette!!
Hugs Kristel

Bobbie Lynn said...

What a fun looking card. Thanks.

Sandy said...

Ahh,such a really cute card Lynette! Thanks for the starting dimensions to get a 'normal' size in the end. This makes mailing so much easier.

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh my goodness! This card is adorable! I love the way it opens up. SO cool! :)

Unknown said...

What a lovely and invent card Lynette :-)

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Lynette. Love the wee giraffe. Sorry to hear it's still snowing in your part of the world. Let's hope Spring is just around the corner. :)

Edna x

Harriet Skelly said...

What a cute card and such a neat fold!

Danni said...

Adorable!! such a cute card!

Suzie said...

What a creative design, Lynette. I am so glad you found it and shared it!
Absolutely adorable. TSMFS! Hugs, Suzie

Lisa Lara said...

oh my goodness...how cute is this Lynette. I love it. Such a cute zebra. What a great design. Love it.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, the zebra is so cute, Lynette! I thought for sure it was another one of your Cuttlebug dies which you'd colored. What a darling little sticker! Cool card design!

Joanne said...

I'm late posting, but this is a card I am saving to remind myself to TRY THIS FOLD! It is AWESOME, and you did a SUPER job with it!!
Thanks so much for sharing it!